Website Redesign ChecklistSubhash Kashyap
Last updated on July 11th, 2023 at 04:39 pm
Explore Website Redesign Checklist to Consider in 2023
Then you’re just a few necessary SEO steps away from sustaining your SERP rankings during the redesign process.
Redesign Opportunities to Improve
It is also important to consider that not all of the requirements can be included in a single design, as they may change periodically.
Checklist for Website Redesign or Revamp
This kind of problem is common among website owners, as it’s difficult to maintain a website without making upgrades and improvements over time.
So, with no more discussion, explore this website redesign checklist guide, which will help you in many ways.”
Inclusion of "Call to Action" in Header Section
A call to action refers to any action you want your website users to take, such as adding your contact email, phone number, or subscribing to your service.
Explore the detailed image below to understand some types of calls to action.
Website Redesign's Welcome Part
In the same above, you can put some content that is purely relevant to your webpage.
Improvisation in Website Page Speed
So accordingly, you need to speed up your website for better user interactions.
Proper 301 Redirection
As you might be worried for your website visitors who would be visiting your website via already created high quality backlinks on various platforms.
Having a proper 301 redirection withing your entire website pages will make you sure for sustainability in SERPs ranking.
404 Error Page Setup
Because, all the current users will be visiting your website through the pages on the site that have just been moved or deleted.
SEO Elements in Redesigned Website
- Like meta title, description and heading tags should be the same as earlier.
- Nofollow tag to be placed in all external links.
- The name of all the images should be same as current to maintain ‘Image SEO‘.
- Inner file and folder name should not be changed, until it’s necessary.
- Introduce your various profiles on social media platforms.
Webmaster Codes to Implement
- Webmaster verification code (Google, Bing, Yandex) should be restored.
- Google analytics tracking code to be placed in all pages.
- Dynamic ads & tracking pixels code to be restore like as current.
Conclusion: Website Redesign Checklist
Although, still need an extension of development team? Then get in touch with HubSpot web design experts on-demand.
Moreover, in the last, you can try these ways to increase your website traffic!