Website Redesign ChecklistSubhash Kashyap
Then you’re just a few following necessary SEO steps away to sustain your SERPs ranking during redesigning your website.
Redesign Opportunities to Improve
Also to consider that all the fulfillments can not be clubbed in a one-time design, Because it changes periodically.
Checklist for Website Redesign or Revamp
“I’m frustrated with my website! What kind of action should I take?”
Generally, this sort of problem occurs with every website owner. Because you can not love your website without upgrading it time-to-time.
So with no more discussion, just explore this website redesign checklist guide that will help you in many ways.
Inclusion of ``Call to Action`` in Header Section
“Call to Action” indicates here, any action which you want to make your website user perform. Like adding your contact email, phone or any subscription.
Explore below detailed image to understand some types of “Call to Actions”.
Website Redesign's Welcome Part
In the same above, you can put some content that is purely relevant to your webpage.
Improvisation in Website Page Speed
So accordingly, you need to speed up your website for better user interactions.
Proper 301 Redirection
As you might be worried for your website visitors who would be visiting your website via already created high quality backlinks on various platforms.
Having a proper 301 redirection withing your entire website pages will make you sure for sustainability in SERPs ranking.
404 Error Page Setup
Because, all the current users will be visiting your website through the pages on the site that have just been moved or deleted.
SEO Elements in Redesigned Website
- Like meta title, description and heading tags should be the same as earlier.
- Nofollow tag to be placed in all external links.
- The name of all the images should be same as current to maintain ‘Image SEO‘.
- Inner file and folder name should not be changed, until it’s necessary.
- Introduce your various profiles on social media platforms.
Webmaster Codes to Implement
- Webmaster verification code (Google, Bing, Yandex) should be restored.
- Google analytics tracking code to be placed in all pages.
- Dynamic ads & tracking pixels code to be restore like as current.
Conclusion: Website Redesign Checklist
Although, still need an extension of development team? Then get in touch with HubSpot web design experts on-demand.
Moreover, in the last, you can try these ways to increase your website traffic!