Free Press Release Submission SitesSubhash Kashyap
In SEO language, Press Release is an off-page SEO strategy that will help you to popularize your events, products or services on the web to improve the Search Engine Optimization of your site.
Ultimate Guide to Press Release Submission
Coverage from the media and analysts can help your company to build a good recognition in the marketplace, and press releases remain a powerful tool to distribute news and start conversations. But for that to hold, your press release must be newsworthy, visible, and interesting.
Why Press Release Submission is Required?
If you have recently launched a new service or have unveiled a new product, then you need to write an interesting relevant press release on same.
Then accordingly, start submitting in different free press release submission sites that will allow you to grab the attention of the readers. It is quite similar to article content submission.
Apart from maximizing the visibility of your organization, submitting press releases can help you a lot to get a one-way link from authentic sites which is immensely valuable from the SEO point of view.
List of Free Press Release Submission Sites
So now, we are moving towards the updated list for press release submission websites to follow which are useful in SEO. Explore below;
|S.No.||Press Release Submission Sites||DA||PA||Dofollow||Free||Year|
How to Manage Your Press Release Content in SEO
- Use keywords
- A Title
- Have a Summary
- Include body
- Describe who, what, where, when and how
- Cover contact information
- Put information about the company
- Add relevant links
Steps to Submit Free PR
- Find the press release sites.
- Visit the site and provide all the required details like username, password, and email id to create the account.
- Verify the account.
- You have to provide the headline, summary, keywords, contact information and other details as required by the site for PR submission.
- Now, you have to wait for the approval, once your press release is approved by the site, it will be published.
- Some sites will ask you to buy a package for their services.
List of More Free Press Release Submission Sites
|S. No.||Free Press Release Submission Sites||Domain Authority (DA)||Page Authority (PA)|
Press Release Submission Benefits
- Improves Link Popularity:
It is one of the quickest ways which help you to build backlinks to your site.
- Boosts Traffic and Sales:
Keyword optimization in the content of PR helps to increase traffic and sales of the site.
- Reduces Marketing Costs:
It enables search engines to easily find your site; you don’t need to spend much on other online marketing activities.
- Online Recognition:
It helps you to build an online reputation for your site and the trust of the visitors.
- Long-term Benefit:
Online press release submission has a long lifespan, so it will work for you for many years to come.
Conclusion: Press Release Submission Sites
I hope you liked the list of sites and will publish your new press release on the above sites.