Video Submission Sites
Guide To a Successful Video Submission – Video Submission is a process of submitting videos in video submission sites to get quality backlinks. Also, Video submission sites are very effective for increasing brand awareness as well as promoting a brand.
Whereas, In digital marketing language, Video submission or sharing is an off-page SEO method. Uploading any video into any respective video submission sites is called video submission, On the other hand, sharing any video link on any social media sharing site is called video sharing.
Why Video Submission or Sharing is Important?
Nowadays, video submission sites are one of the fastest-growing social media platforms. Most importantly, Google has taken social media platforms very seriously in Google SERP’S algorithm. Also, Google only increases the ranking of a site if it gets effective and quality backlinks. So, if you want to get quality backlinks for your website then you should make a short video of your product or services.
In other words, Video submission or sharing is important to get an extremely impressive number of traffic from high authority video submission sites. Through which you also get backlinks which helps in improving the website’s ranking in SERPs.
What Kind of Video Should Be Used in Video Submission Sites?
A successful video is only that which will influence your audience to buy your services or products. Also, if you don’t want to lose your viewers’ attention, then try to make a video of only 4-5 minutes, as a longer video can lose people’s attention at any time. So, make sure the duration of the video does not exceed more than 5 minutes.
Once you create the video; then upload it on High PR Video Submission Sites. This will help you to improve the bounce rate as well as the average time on your site. Moreover, the videos that you upload on High PR Video Submission sites will get more visibility in SERP. Also, Google gives more ranking to those websites which add a video to their content and share their videos on High PR Video Submission Sites.
Requirements For Submitting a Video
- Firstly, Video Submission Websites List
- Secondly, Tags (3 to 4)
- Thirdly and most importantly, Video (60 seconds or longer)
- Website (Project) URL
- Moreover, Keywords for anchor text
- And in the last, 300 Words article (For YouTube Only)
How to Do Video Submission or Sharing?
Video submission or sharing way in those sites in which account registration is required.
Step 1 – Firstly, Go to the website and find login/registration page, then sign up. Although, you can choose login via third party, because, most of the Video submission or sharing sites have login facilities like login via Gmail, Facebook, Twitter & etc.
Step 2 – Secondly, After sign in, you can upload a video file or share any video with public web address as per each website’s terms and conditions.
Moreover, In which, Video submission or sharing can be done without account registration.
Only Step – Select your any video file or any video with public web address, and after that, click submit, and then, get your approved link for video submission or sharing.
Do’s (Video Submissions)
- The video should be attractive, interesting and professional, so that user can engage with the video.
- It should be at least a 720p (HD) video, because lower quality of video can send your user away from the video.
- Use watermark in your video, which saves you from copywrite issues.
Explore below the top Video Submission Sites for video submission and sharing.
|S.No.||Video Submission Websites||DA||PA||Submission||Sharing||Year|
Benefits of Video Submissions
- Video Submission helps to increase your brand popularity on the web.
- If someone likes your videos, then it can help you to increase your revenue.
- When you upload your video on a popular video submission site, and someone like the video, then, there is a high probability that people will visit your site. Hence, it will boost your site traffic.
- It will provide you valuable inbound links, because, most of the video sites are of high DA PA.
- Improves your position in the field of video marketing, for that, you need to do sharing as well.
- You can edit your video anytime. Also, you can convert your content or images into a video, and then upload them on the video submission site to gain popularity.
- Generate leads for your site, which remains the major key goal of any business.
- It offers you a great exposure to communicate to your audience through videos.
- Video Submission Sites will give you a great platform to share your video worldwide, so that, your video can reach the maximum number of users.
- It provides high-quality backlinks for your site.
- Improve page ranking in search engine results.
- Increases click rates, which gives better ROI.