Video Submission Sites 2023Subhash Kashyap
Last updated on July 11th, 2023 at 04:39 pm
What is Video Submission or Sharing?
Also, Video sites are very effective for increasing brand awareness as well as promoting a brand.
Whereas, In digital marketing language;
Video submission or sharing is an off-page SEO method. Uploading any video into any respective video submission websites is called video submission.
On the other hand, sharing any video link on any social media sharing site is called video sharing.
Why Video Submission or Sharing is Important?
If you want to obtain quality backlinks for your website, you should create a short video showcasing your products or services and upload it to these platforms.
Moreover, Google considers social media platforms very seriously in its SERP’s algorithm. It only elevates the ranking of a site if it acquires effective and quality backlinks.
In other words, video submission or sharing is important for acquiring an impressive number of visitors from high-authority video submission websites, which, in turn, improves a website’s ranking in SERPs.
What Kind of Video Should Be Used in Video Submission Sites?
Additionally, to keep your viewers engaged, try to keep the video length to only 4-5 minutes as longer videos can easily lose people’s attention.
Therefore, ensure that the duration of the video does not exceed 5 minutes.
Once you’ve created the video, upload it to high PR video submission sites. This will help improve your site’s bounce rate as well as the average time spent on your site.
Moreover, videos uploaded to high PR video submission sites gain more visibility in SERP, and your YouTube SEO also gets enhanced.
Google also gives higher rankings to websites that include videos in their content and share them on high PR video submission sites.
Requirements For Submitting a Video
- Firstly, Video Submission Websites List
- Secondly, Tags (3 to 4)
- Thirdly and most importantly, Video (60 seconds or longer)
- Website (Project) URL
- Moreover, Keywords for anchor text
- And in the last, 300 Words article (For YouTube Only)
Maximize The Impact of Your Incredible Video Creation
If you opt for platforms like Adobe (Free Video Maker), consider investing in Adobe Premiere Pro package to guarantee exceptional video production value.
This means delivering valuable content that resonates with your audience.
Additionally, it’s highly recommended to publish your video in 720p HD resolution, as it enhances the viewing experience and showcases your content in the best possible light.
Furthermore, seamlessly incorporate your targeted keywords into the video description, ensuring a natural integration.
Extend their presence to the tags section as well.
Don’t forget to include relevant contact information within the description and provide a backlink directing viewers to your specific website.
Platforms such as CISION can also assist in amplifying your video’s reach by collaborating with influential individuals.
How to Do Video Submission or Sharing?
Step 1 – Firstly, Go to the website and find login/registration page, then sign up. Although, you can choose login via third party, because, most of the Video submission or sharing sites have login facilities like login via Gmail, Facebook, Twitter & etc.
Step 2 – Secondly, After sign in, you can upload a video file or share any video with public web address as per each website’s terms and conditions.
Moreover, In which, Video submission or sharing can be done without account registration.
Only Step – Select your any video file or any video with public web address, and after that, click submit, and then, get your approved link for video submission or sharing.
Do’s (Video Submissions)
- The video should be attractive, interesting and professional, so that user can engage with the video.
- It should be at least a 720p (HD) video, because lower quality of video can send your user away from the video.
- Use watermark in your video, which saves you from copyright issues.
Explore below the top video sites for video submission and sharing.
Top 10 Video Submission / Sharing Sites for 2023
|S.No.||Top Video Submission Websites||DA||PA||Submission||Sharing||Year|
High DA Video Submission Sites to Promote YouTube Videos
|S.No.||High DA Video Submission Websites||DA||PA||Submission||Sharing||Year|
Video Submission Platforms Free List
|S.No.||Free Video Submission Platforms||DA||PA||Submission||Sharing||Year|
High-Quality Submission Websites to Boost Your Video Rankings
|S. No.||High Quality Video Submission Websites||DA||PA||Submission||Sharing||Year|
Benefits of Video Submissions
- Video Submission helps to increase your brand popularity on the web.
- If someone likes your videos, then it can help you to increase your revenue.
- It gives the greatest attention in content marketing planning.
- When you upload your video on a popular video submission site, and someone like the video, then, there is a high probability that people will visit your site. Hence, it will boost your site traffic.
- It will provide you valuable inbound links, because, most of the video sites are of high DA PA.
- Improves your position in the field of video marketing, for that, you need to do sharing as well.
- You can edit your video anytime. Also, you can convert your content or images into a video, and then upload them on the video submission site to gain popularity.
- Generate leads for your site, which remains the major key goal of any business.
- It offers you a great exposure to communicate to your audience through videos.
- Video Submission Sites will give you a great platform to share your video worldwide, so that, your video can reach the maximum number of users.
- It provides high-quality backlinks for your site.
- Improve page ranking in search engine results.
- Increases click rates, which gives better ROI.
- Gives you an option to be found in social sharing sites via video link sharing.
Engaging Video Types for Increased Viewer Interaction
Make the most of a user-friendly video editing platform to produce informative and visually captivating videos that exhibit exceptional quality.
Explore a range of video formats that have the power to captivate audiences and generate outstanding engagement on diverse social media platforms, including:
- Stimulating panel discussions on trending or controversial topics that are sure to engage viewers.
- Engaging interviews with industry experts in your respective field.
- Informative tutorial videos offering practical solutions and guidance.
- Insightful product reviews that provide valuable insights and recommendations.
By incorporating these engaging video formats into your submission strategy, you can enhance the visibility and impact of your videos, effectively reaching and engaging your target audience on social media platforms.
The Historical & Interesting Facts about Video Submission
- Google video platform started in 2005 and discontinued in 2012.
- YouTube was acquired by Google for the total cost of $1.65 billion.
- In May 2007, YouTube started its YPP, an earning source for YouTubers.
- Many business owners started using video as their business marketing tool.
- Now, more than 85% companies are opting for video marketing in 21st century.
FAQs about Video Submission
Video submission is an off-page SEO activity which is used to upload and submit your videos on various online platforms like YouTube, Dailymotion, Instagram, TikTok, Vimeo & etc.
Well, there are many video submission platforms where you can submit your videos. But, I’ve mentioned below a quick top list where you can submit your videos online;
Following are the top video sharing sites that deserve your attention: YouTube, Vimeo, DailyMotion, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn. Because, focusing on the right platforms can significantly impact your online presence and video reach.
If you are one of those who’s time is more precious than submitting your video into this huge list, then hire me as your SEO marketing strategist to perform the same.